Via boingboing: 100 things to do with your boyfriend or girlfriend... instead of it! 6. Play hide-and-seek in a cornfield... 9. Pray together. 10. Do a crossword puzzle... 21. Watch your favorite Disney movie... 34. Color eggs -- even if it isn't Easter... 100. Wash your parent's cars. 1. Go for a bike ride.
2. Go to a high school football game.
3. Put together a puzzle with 1,000 pieces.
4. Go to an amusement park.
5. Hold hands.
6. Play hide-and-seek in a cornfield.
7. Go horseback riding.
8. Go inline skating.
9. Pray together.
10. Do a crossword puzzle.
11. Play Twister.
12. Have a picnic in the middle of winter.
13. Clip pictures of your favorite bands from magazines and create your own posters.
14. Bake brownies.
15. Go to a free community concert.
16. Volunteer at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter.
17. Take your grandparents out for dinner at a fast food restaurant.
18. Take a walk on the beach.
19. Take your dog for a walk in the park.
20. Interview your parents or grandparents about their love stories.
21. Watch your favorite Disney movie.
22. Do homework together.
23. Play sand volleyball with your friends.
24. Make a candlelight dinner for each other.
25. Make paper airplanes.
26. Look up all the synonyms for love.
27. Play Monopoly.
28. Go fishing.
29. Take a hike in the woods.
30. Play on swing sets in a park.
31. Eat something you have never tried before.
32. Visit a Japanese restaurant and do karaoke.
33. Eat ice cream cones (or make sundaes).
34. Color eggseven if it isnt Easter.
35. Play in the leaves.
36. Go to the park and pretend like youre 6 years old again.
37. Go to a G-rated movie.
38. Have a squirt gun fight.
39. Play in the rain.
40. Paint a picture.
41. Visit sick people in the hospital.
42. Have a pizza party with your ten closest friends.
43. Play 20 Questions.
44. Go on a picnic.
45. Have a burping contest.
46. Play charades.
47. Go to the fair and ride the Ferris Wheel.
48. Head to Wal-Mart to try on shoesin styles youd never buy.
49. Jump on a trampoline.
50. Visit an animal shelter.
51. Take a boat ride.
52. Fly a kite.
53. Play video games.
54. Listen to music together.
55. Go to the zoo.
57. Travel someplace new, like a small town or huge city.
58. Play miniature golf.
59. Bake homemade pizza.
60. Look at the stars (and share your ideas about life on other planets!).
61. Read 1 Corinthians 13.
62. Lip-synch to Oldies.
63. Go bowling.
64. Watch a scary old horror movie.
65. Get dressed up really nice and go to McDonalds.
66. Watch a movie that you havent seen since you were a kid.
67. Volunteer to work in your church nursery on a Sunday morning.
68. Go to the mall and get your pictures taken in a little photo booth.
69. Invent a new game.
70. Take a kickboxing class.
71. Go to a college sports event.
72. Surf the Web.
73. Read love poems out loud.
74. Arm wrestle.
75. Go on a group date.
76. Learn how to juggle.
77. Take ballroom dancing lessons.
78. Run errands for your parents.
79. Help each other clean out your closets.
80. Play soccer with your younger siblings.
81. Make a present for your mothers.
82. Surprise your parents by cleaning the house.
83. Stay after church and help the janitor pick up bulletins.
84. Rake leaves, shovel snow, plant flowers.
85. Buy a disposable camera and take funny pictures of each other.
86. Get involved with your school, church, and community.
87. Try to put something together without looking at the directions.
88. Go to the library and read a childrens book out loud (quietly!).
89. Build a snowman or a sandcastle.
90. Browse at an antique store.
91. Play baseball without a bat or ball.
92. Go to a museum or an art exhibit.
93. Get a walkie-talkie and pretend youre on a secret mission.
94. Look at the clouds and see what you can make them into.
95. Go to the grocery store with $5 and buy dinner.
96. Pick a dandelion bouquet for your mother.
97. Make rock videos.
98. Read a magazine (Guideposts for Teens!).
99. Take a jog around the neighborhood.
100. Wash your parent's cars.