[Locative Media] Location matters says CIA technology arm
If your are not convinced that geospatialocationbasedservices shtuff matters, check how In-Q-Tel's point about it. In-Q-Tel is the non-profit organisation funded by the CIA to invest on cutting edge technologies (that serve "US national security", well it's broad). They have the same agenda as all of us:
- inter-operable geospatial software components
- delivery of geospatial information to multiple devices and clients
- technologies for location services
- fusion of multiple data sources
- visualization mechanisms
- supporting multiple views of the same data.