Access point Games and WiFi
Briefly, the games described in this article are:
- Foxhunt—Find the hidden access point
- AP-Hunt—Discover the most access points in a set amount of time
- Treasure Hunt—Step through a planned route where each new discovery gives you a clue to the next destination
- Capture the Flag—Find all the "enemy" access points and return to base with your booty, a log file showing their locations
- Virtual Real-Space Tours—Bridge the digital and the real with location-aware content fed to visitors within a matrix of access points. (Not quite a game, but very entertaining!)
Why do I blog this? Clearly it's because I am trying to find ideas for CatchBob 2 with a more complex scenario (less spatial, more cognitively complex); the treasure hunt presented in this article sounds good. It's still to simple but it's a first step.